Hello everyone! If you are reading this then congratulations! You have reached my official Japan Blog. I'm glad the link worked! This Blog is a way for friends and family to keep in touch and to read about my latest exploits in the land of the rising sun.
The entries on my Blog are arranged in ascending order by date; so the most recent entries will be shuffled to the top. Make sure to start from the bottom to catch any posts you may have missed. Since this was the first entry made on my Blog, It will remain at the very bottom.
On the top-right side of my Blog you will see a bubble entitled “Contributors”. These are aliases for other people that can post entries on my Blog. Not all entries will be authored by me therefore. Entries by me will show, “posted by Jaye” at the bottom. All others will be accompanied by their corresponding alias.
Underneath the contributors bubble you will find another with a section entitled “Links”. For now, there are links to Centrair (my arrival airport), other Blogs, and a “Site Feed” link, which allows users with browsers like Firefox to create a live bookmark to my Blog. If I find information on the web which I think would help you better visualize the area where I will land initially, or help show time and weather differences, or that sort of thing; then I will add them to the Links section. Keep an eye on it for any new links.
I will try to upload pictures and videos as soon as I am at a location with Internet access. Please bear with me.
I hope that you will find this trip fun and interesting. Special thanks to everyone who reads my Blog, and to everyone who has helped make this trip possible! If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to post those as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment