Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've touched this blog and I appologize. I had planned to organize this mess a long time ago, but I never got around to it.
I'm writing this to announce that I'm planning to change the purpose of this blog soon. The title will be the same as it is now, but the posts regarding my trip will be archived or place under their own section. After that I will be using this as more of a personal page, with posts about my interests, etc.
That's all for now. I'll be getting to work on this soon!
2 comments:
Where is this so called reform? hmmmm
It's in the form of another blog, actually. I'll probably take this one down at some point. By the way, thanks again for providing the laptop for my trip. Wouldn't have been the same with mine!
Post a Comment