This post is to inform everyone reading that, due to recent updates and changes made by my host/server administrator (Jaku), the address to this Blog may change yet again. Please update your records and bookmarks accordingly. I apologize for the inconvenience, but after this update, things should be normal again for the rest of the trip.
Where To Find This Blog:
A.
http://67.90.119.115/j/ (Jaku has informed me that this address will never change; so if there are any problems using my main address, you can fall back on this one. Please make sure to enter these web addresses exactly as they appear).
B.
http://ndsmail.net/j/ (This address should be up and running by THURSDAY.
This address will direct your browser to where http://ndsmail.net/j/japanblog.html originally pointed).
Again, sorry for changing things up so much.
I'd also like to mention that I have made Jaku a contributing editor so that he can post entries about any major changes that may occur from now on.
Where To Find This Blog:
A.
http://67.90.119.115/j/ (Jaku has informed me that this address will never change; so if there are any problems using my main address, you can fall back on this one. Please make sure to enter these web addresses exactly as they appear).
B.
http://ndsmail.net/j/ (This address should be up and running by THURSDAY.
This address will direct your browser to where http://ndsmail.net/j/japanblog.html originally pointed).
Again, sorry for changing things up so much.
I'd also like to mention that I have made Jaku a contributing editor so that he can post entries about any major changes that may occur from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment